What's new

J21 broadleaf?

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Howdy guys,

Been out of the cigar game a while but have always loved Maduro wrapped tats.

Does anyone have any opinions on this vitola of this release? I tried some regios and sw broadleafs and they were nothing like the original releases....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I enjoy the j21’s

Broadleaf has good years and bland years, but overtime settles into a richness that seems to be universal. The brightness and freshness is definitely different between crops, but Pete has a special broadleaf that sits down well. I still prefer it fresh, but color me a tat whore

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
J21's are great. FYI, the last 2 years of the Broadleaf crop have been very disappointing. I'd stay away from anything that's not at least a '17 boxcode.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I enjoy the j21’s

Broadleaf has good years and bland years, but overtime settles into a richness that seems to be universal. The brightness and freshness is definitely different between crops, but Pete has a special broadleaf that sits down well. I still prefer it fresh, but color me a tat whore

Pete is absolutely avoiding broadleaf wherever he can right now because of how bad the crops have been and how hard it is to find good leaf. That's why you're seeing him do so much Sumatran stuff right now.