What's new

Jaime Garcia Limited Edition Launch Event at Casa de Montecristo

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
As I mentioned in my review, Casa de Montecristo in Countryside, IL will be hosting the official launch of the Jaime Garcia Limited Edition cigar. Jaime and Janny Garcia will be there. There will be music, food, and models walking around all throughout the event.

As a good number of BOTL call Casa home or frequent the shop, they are offering a discount on a box to any BOTL members that order. I was told they have 300 boxes available. This is only about half the order:

The event is being held this coming Friday, August 5th, from 4pm to midnight. For those that will actually be at the event, when a non-member of Casa buys a box, they will get access to the VIP lounge. There will be live music and food throughout the event.

For BOTL members, even those that call in from out of state, you will get $20 off the price of the box. The regular price is $249.95....BOTL members will pay $229.95. There are also freebies that come with the box purchase. The availability may/will be limited.

The freebies are shown here:

There is a 3-pack of the MF Special S, along with a JG Reserva Especial Belicoso. Also, there is an extremely limited number of the ashtrays. I think I saw maybe 20 ashtray boxes....but they were still unpacking everything last night.

Pre-sales are going on now. You have to mention that you saw this on BOTL to get the discount. If you go online, you can enter "BOTL" as a promo code to get the discount.

Casa de Montecristo
(708) 352-6668
www.topqualitycigars.com

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
The one Friday that I will be traveling and not in Chicago... Chicago is my home base. May be able to catch an earlier flight... hopefully, I'll see other members.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
The 1 Connecticut is next year's release wrapper...

~brooks
There is 1 Connecticut in each of the boxes that kockroach posted at Casa. I was able to get one. I believe kockroach got one as well... like to see a review on that one also.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
There is 1 Connecticut in each of the boxes that kockroach posted at Casa. I was able to get one. I believe kockroach got one as well... like to see a review on that one also.
Smoked....and will post the review later. Really enjoyed that one too!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just talked to Sam at Casa
Orders taken online now at their website
Include code BOTL for the discount

For the record, am in no way associated with Sam or Casa, just sharing info in case you want to get in on the deal.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm going to post this to all the threads relating to Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial LE 2011 box purchases. BOTL members get a discount, which I believe Kockroach got for us. I asked the Casa folks to update their website with a Banner and discount code for those that want to order online.

Here's the website
http://www.topqualitycigars.com/

Here's the code that you have to enter to claim the $20 discount:
BOTL

Swag pack with purchase (while supplies last). The code is only good for the first 50 customers. The offer expires on Monday, August 8, 2011.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm tagging along as well. Can't wait to see Casa and meet some new people.
Anyone else going to the event? I will be there late on Friday, after I land from a business trip. I'll bring beer if that's all that it takes...:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have bought several boxes of 2011 LE my fathers for heck of alot less than they are asking for these limited boxes. One box is signed by both father and son and got all the freebies too.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I have bought several boxes of 2011 LE my fathers for heck of alot less than they are asking for these limited boxes. One box is signed by both father and son and got all the freebies too.
One thing to think about is that the MFLE has a MSRP of $20 a stick....so for a box of 12 sticks it would be $240.

If the MSRP of the JGLE were the same per stick, then it would be $320 for the box, since there are 16 sticks.

Clearly the JGLE doesn't have the same MSRP as the MFLE.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What does this have to do with anything?