What's new

January 7th: Outlaw Cigar Co. in Overland Park, KS

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You know we have a great bbq place right around the corner here... and MU Mike
I was going to come your way until I heard about the riff raff around there... MU and Funke...

LOL

VERY soon, Jess, I'll come see you guys, again!!! There are a LOT of plusses... Mother's, half the distance, etc.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I had a great time, yesterday!! Was going to meet up with TravelingJ for lunch at Jack Stack's for some BBQ, but we were running fairly late, and he was on a tight schedule to get out of town. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. But Buggy took me to Martin City Brewing Company for an awesome braised brisket sandwich with an Old Rasputin!

We got to Outlaw Cigar Company, where Bob was waiting for us. Also there was Krishna, and ERDoc watching KState romp Mizzou. This was the first time I FINALLY had the pleasure of meeting ERDoc, and got to meet KCJason. I got a few bday smokes tossed my way... Bob tossed a Feral Flying Pig my way, KCJason handed me an unmentionable cigar (shhhh...), Sean (from Outlaw) handed me a nice LP No.9 when I walked in, and Krishna topped them all and handed me a 5-pack of Garcia Y Vega Green Game cigars, with the advice of ... "Take one for the team!" .. and I promised him I would smoke one on my actual birthday, and even post a review! LOL (Be on the lookout for that!)

Here's the cigars I enjoyed with the great company...

Here is something incredible that Bob let us sample...

It was a fantastic time... but an extremely sleepy, long drive home!

Can't hardly wait until the next time!

Thanks so much, all of you guys for a great day, and for all the cigars, and beers!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
don't forget you got to sample a botl o beer as well!
always a great time to meet up at the outlaw. frank has more electronics surrounding him than anyone i've ever seen. not sure who he thinks will want to contact him, but whatever.
next meetup will be in sfld!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had a great time up at Outlaw with you all. When I left my eyeballs were bugging out. I think all the vitamin N and smoke was getting to them after 5 hrs of outlaw time!. :D

Great meeting you guys today... Frank, Bob, Dan, Krishna, Bill.. You guys are a class act! Definitely had an excellent time bs'ing about smokes and what not. Will definitely be looking forward to the next time we are able to herf again!

Thank's again to Bob for the amazing smokes! I am definitely looking forward to trying both of them very soon.. Probably this week actually!

And Frank I have never been to that Martin City Brewery.. That sammich looks tasty and I love the egg touch.. I guess that place will be on my "to try soon" list..

I also wanna wish you a safe and happy birthday, enjoy it in good health brother!

Jason

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Thanks to you as well Jason. Looking forward to the sticks you gave me. And you needvto try mcbc. Great beer on tap and bottles

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Agree it was greeting seeing everyone. Unfortunately I was a bit under the weather and wasn't thinking clearly and left all bombing material at home. Next time I'll be ruthless.

Frank, it was about time we hooked up. Glad you got to enjoy such a good day in KC. Let us know when you're coming again.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I will do, Doc!

Yeah, Jason... you have got to try that place out. Some great food and great beer selection. Bob turned me onto it, the last trip I made up.

I totally forgot... Yes, Bob is right... I got to try the BOTL beer. Damn good, guys!! Great job.