What's new

January 7th: Outlaw Cigar Co. in Overland Park, KS

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Frank, here's what I got to offer you if you come up my way....and we can celebrate both of our birthdays together!

Aviator Beer Class

1pm-3pm 209 Technology Park Ln Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 (919) 567-BEER
This class covers the brewing process in detail.* You will learn where the flavors in beer are created.

The class includes:

all the beer you care to sample
a growler (1/2gallon jug) full of the beer of your choice
beer class book and beer judge score sheets

The class goes into all the details of how beer is created, fermented, and stored.* You will become a mecca of beer knowledge for your friends!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I could make it over to KC this weekend but Springfield might be a stretch. I will talk to the wife about it and see what she says.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Still undecided on this... if it happens, most likely will be Outlaw in Overland Park. One of the key reasons I would go anywhere this Saturday is actually at that store.

I will plan for a trip to Springfield sometime, soon, though.

Stay tuned... I might eventually make up my mind if Saturday is happening, or not.

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
you live on the biggest lake in the frikn midwest and you have to go to sfld to buy fish food?:scratchhe:nodlaugh:
There is a store there that is the only place within 100 miles of me that carries the frozen food I feed my Salt tank. Mike I will be down around noonish I think.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you do go to outlaw I wouldn't mind meeting some of y'all for a herf... Seeing as my birthday is on the 10th so I will probabibly be there on the 7th anyway smokin it up!

Plus I live within spitting distance from outlaw.. Yes it helps with the slope!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
What....I thought you were coming up so we could go to the Aviator Brewing Beer School together!

That's all right, but I won't forget it next year when "our" birthdays come up!