What's new

JavaJunkie and Javaman??????? Give me a run down on this coffee if you can. :)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
... and this is not even the tenth time someone has asked me about this place. o)

i have NOT tried it, but am interested. i am concerned if the blend is robusta and arabica blended together; robusta beans are the ones that can tear your stomach up if you are sensitive. that said, it sounds like these kids are trying to make something work, and vaguely know what they are talking about. my vote, right now, is cautious optimism.

oh, and if this is a set up, send it to kevin, he's essentially a professional taster anyway.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
So what Im reading is that we should buy a bag and have it drop shipped to the junkie for field testing.. once he is done he will send it to kev for further evaluation....

once certified as javatwins approved bean... then we send a bag to eddie?

Is that what I read?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So what Im reading is that we should buy a bag and have it drop shipped to the junkie for field testing.. once he is done he will send it to kev for further evaluation....

Is that what I read?
Sounds about right.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
... and this is not even the tenth time someone has asked me about this place. o)

i have NOT tried it, but am interested. i am concerned if the blend is robusta and arabica blended together; robusta beans are the ones that can tear your stomach up if you are sensitive. that said, it sounds like these kids are trying to make something work, and vaguely know what they are talking about. my vote, right now, is cautious optimism.

oh, and if this is a set up, send it to kevin, he's essentially a professional taster anyway.

That is one of the better liability disclaimers I have read in a long time. lol ;):)

hmmmmmm I do have a iron stomach albeit a bit rusty. lol :)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Is that what I read?
nothing to see here, just move along.........dam ambulance chasers these days......lol

Makes you wonder if the get there beans the same place you got your beans. ;) That was pretty potent (caffeine) stuff you picked up. Very little taste but it sure made it hard to sit down, :)

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
No setups here. He wanted info on it because I mentioned it to Santa. I am terrible elf sorry

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

just so you can't change your mind about needing coffee. o)

also, good to see you didn't get carried off yesterday, man!
One I mentioned it for him to Santa. Santa need not worry about me because I am not on his list.

Two, I didnt make it to Oz. The homestead is unharmed.

Three just wanted to mention you have yet to try this coffee.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
No setups here. He wanted info on it because I mentioned it to Santa. I am terrible elf sorry

just so you can't change your mind about needing coffee. o)

also, good to see you didn't get carried off yesterday, man!
One I mentioned it for him to Santa. Santa need not worry about me because I am not on his list.

Two, I didnt make it to Oz. The homestead is unharmed.

Three just wanted to mention you have yet to try this coffee.

Four; You may be the master of subliminal messages.

Could be why you said it in the first place when you just some how needed to tell Santa all of a sudden............hahahaha

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Is that what I read?
Sounds about right.

He meant Skully. ;)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Makes you wonder if the get there beans the same place you got your beans. ;) That was pretty potent (caffeine) stuff you picked up. Very little taste but it sure made it hard to sit down, :)
Did you get the first batch of "street" beans (ethiopian) or the second batch (kenyan)?

and do you have a roaster?

Ive still got about a pound of the second batch left... and and headed back "over" in a couple of weeks.. I thought about going back to see the guy that had the ethiopian beans while I am there and picking up another couple of kilos..

while on the subject of street beans (sorry to thread jack)... anybody want some? I think I paid about $3 a pound for them the last time (Ill go check)... Im happy to bring some extras back if anyone is interested in them...

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Is that what I read?
A little market research wouldnt be that bad. So on the 11th time or so he can give his review.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Did you get the first batch of "street" beans (ethiopian) or the second batch (kenyan)?

and do you have a roaster?

Ive still got about a pound of the second batch left... and and headed back "over" in a couple of weeks.. I thought about going back to see the guy that had the ethiopian beans while I am there and picking up another couple of kilos..

while on the subject of street beans (sorry to thread jack)... anybody want some? I think I paid about $3 a pound for them the last time (Ill go check)... Im happy to bring some extras back if anyone is interested in them...

First Batch that Kevin Roasted. ;)

No and I don't have any interest and roasting either, But I'd be happy to grind some. :)

Now if this comes together I wouldn't mind picking up some of the finished product. :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
No and I don't have any interest and roasting either, But I'd be happy to grind some. :)

Now if this comes together I wouldn't mind picking up some of the finished product. :)
I think Rev has a roaster doesnt he??????

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yes he does lol .....Eddie keep up I told you 2 mo ago lol