What's new

JavaJunkie and Javaman??????? Give me a run down on this coffee if you can. :)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Prolly a gimmick more than anything. I'm with Sean on being concerned about the robusta content. Robusta is low grown, much cheaper to grow, more resistant to disease, mechanically harvested (ripe & unripe) & most of it is just plain bad quality. It pretty much tastes like burnt rubber too. Most grocery store blends use as much robusta as possible to lower their costs. I've seen videos of moldy, low grade robusta being steam cleaned to be sold to Kraft (owner of Maxwell House) for pennies on the dollar. Robusta has the kind of acidity that gnaws at your stomach too. However, it's much higher in caffeine compared to the higher grown, slower to mature/ripen, more flavorful, hand picked arabica varietal. All specialty coffee comes from the arabica varietal. I am believer in high quality, estate grown robusta (grown & cared for like arabica) for use in espresso blends (no more than 10%), because it adds body & crema to a good blend. Long story short, I'd pass on this stuff. I personally am much more concerned with quality & flavor over caffeine content. :)

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yes he does lol .....Eddie keep up I told you 2 mo ago lol
Well hell, you never told me there would be a test..........:p
There's always a test brother lol fuck I hope I feel better by tomorrow morning so we can get those trays done my shelves are in and glass is in and door is on I wanna start humidifying the walk-in by Wednesday:)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yes he does lol .....Eddie keep up I told you 2 mo ago lol
Well hell, you never told me there would be a test..........:p
There's always a test brother lol fuck I hope I feel better by tomorrow morning so we can get those trays done my shelves are in and glass is in and door is on I wanna start humidifying the walk-in by Wednesday:)
I'm ready, just let me know. I got something that'll make you feel better..........well maybe not better but you wont feel nothing at all. lol ;)

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm boxing 8 qrts of that as we speak lol I got a extra jar sitting here bout empty and all its doing is making me hammered so I hope these packages get where they're supposed to go lol