BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ive got a feeling he has both...

Highly improbable that Jay-Z is smoking yard gars on a daily basis.. Im pretty sure his travel humi is extremely well stocked :)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Im just sure that he's already done what most of us would rather do a hundred times over. Like when you guys with walk ins smile when a guy goes all ill need is a Coolidor I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a tower or walkin...you've been there done that. Jay is at the i need a roller stage And probably STILL has the super prems on hand or he can walk in any shop in the world and shut it down and make it his humidor for the day. And hes been past the point of having to lie in his rhymes so im sure he's been to cuba And has direct access to those. Im actually both surprised and proud of his cigar knowledge and experience. Now Jeezy on the other hand...Lol. Wtf.

Last edited:
Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
It wouldn't surprise me to see him come out with his own cigar line. I'm sure he has smoked everything we have and everything we want to have.

I'm sure he has his favorites but it's only a matter of time until he wants something more out of the industry. Where he gets deep into the business and starts custom blending stuff and wants to share it with the rest of the cigar world, just like he's done it with his music and clothing line.