What's new

JD and "Papas Fritas" sneak peak!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Short vid. I think the tin looks great! JD forever the comedian! haha.

[video=youtube;vH5-wux8-5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5-wux8-5c[/video]

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
That VVS video/PSA is so hilarious. I love the ominous music, and having it be done by puppets is just brilliant.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
MMMMmmmm Papas Fritas. That and Headley Grange are the two stogies I'm most excited to smoke.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yo Sharky, I think we are going to have to wait a while to see these things out on the left coast... I think Dave from Racine & Laramie went to IPCPR, but he is so laid back that he'll just get the new stuff "whenever."

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yo Sharky, I think we are going to have to wait a while to see these things out on the left coast... I think Dave from Racine & Laramie went to IPCPR, but he is so laid back that he'll just get the new stuff "whenever."
I spoke to Dave a couple weeks ago and he told me he wasnt going to the IPCPR. Also these are for Liga Privada accounts which I dont think Racine & Laramie is. I understand there are 4 Liga accounts in San Diego so hopefully one of those will pick it up. Good Luck.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I spoke to Dave a couple weeks ago and he told me he wasnt going to the IPCPR. Also these are for Liga Privada accounts which I dont think Racine & Laramie is. I understand there are 4 Liga accounts in San Diego so hopefully one of those will pick it up. Good Luck.
Thanks! Dude, I always forget you are from these parts...

Side question: If Dave carries Undercrown, would that indicate whether or not he has a Liga account? (Please excuse my ignorance.)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I smoked one and still have another. It tasted like liga. I don't really like ligas that much (especially for the price) but those of you who do, will enjoy these. Construction is top notch. I will say that I would take a baitfish over these 100/100 times.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks! Dude, I always forget you are from these parts...

Side question: If Dave carries Undercrown, would that indicate whether or not he has a Liga account? (Please excuse my ignorance.)
Undercrown is not considered a Liga Product and is open to any retailer who would like to carry it. :)

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Patience is a virtue, unless it's a cigar! haha. The next time I go to Churchills, I'll talk to Ann and try to order some Papas!
Side note, Cuenca y Blanco is available at Corona Cigar! We should do a box split via the Ostriches...