What's new

JdN Cabinetta

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
With the new packaging / branding of this line - I noticed the No. 13 (lancero) size was not in the promo pics. . .
Are they discontinuing that vitola? I tried at the source but received zero answers. Does anybody have anything on this?
A favorite of mine, so I am concerned + may have to snatch more up quick if this is true

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
unfortunately the Lancero is going away, so stock up now while you can! JDN decided that Cabinetta needed a facelift and wanted it to fit it in with the more modern JDN packaging (like the Joya red and the new Joya Black), this also meant trimming out a few sizes and really focusing on a few key vitolas. The only other change made is that the maduro cap now extends down a little further, a frequent request on that product, consumers wanted to get to that Criollo maduro a little quicker.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
unfortunately the Lancero is going away, so stock up now while you can! JDN decided that Cabinetta needed a facelift and wanted it to fit it in with the more modern JDN packaging (like the Joya red and the new Joya Black), this also meant trimming out a few sizes and really focusing on a few key vitolas. The only other change made is that the maduro cap now extends down a little further, a frequent request on that product, consumers wanted to get to that Criollo maduro a little quicker.
Finally, an answer - thank you brother!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
They are a great cigar. I feel if you have to ask if you should snatch some more up then you do not have enough.
Ordered another box before they disappeared. . .
I will add that I did finally hear back directly from JdN and they said it "might" come back to the line in the future, but they are currently not planning on it with the facelift