What's new

Jeff Gordon fined and issued probation

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Slap on the wrist. But I think the punishment fits what he did. Not too harsh and not too easy.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
What'd he do, steal the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? :hysterica

aaaahhh i crack myself up...

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Poni said:
What'd he do, steal the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? :hysterica aaaahhh i crack myself up...
He violated NASCAR's "Don't ask, don't tell" policy

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
MichiganM said:
I'm surprised he lost his temper. He is usually a pretty nice guy.

i think gordon and kenseth are both nice guys. matt even tried to apologize. he just needed to let jeff cool off a little first....

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think the fine was uncalled for. However, Jeff should of not pushed Matt like that tho, at least with the camara in his face. There are other ways to deal with situations

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
This is a track that breeds anger, U all know I'm #17 fan, How ever, Matt shouldn't have gone over that soon (WTF was he thinking, he said that in the TV interview), Gordon shouldn't have pushed him. Here is a new spin, That God Damn Kurt Busch has not won a race without spinning or turning someone, that is the guy who going to get someone hurt. Yes Gordon was battling with a few people all day long. Now #88 should have gotten the hell out of the way, He was down 4 or 5 laps and he is still holding up the leaders (WTF is up with that)................

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
BradMc said:
This is a track that breeds anger, U all know I'm #17 fan, How ever, Matt shouldn't have gone over that soon (WTF was he thinking, he said that in the TV interview), Gordon shouldn't have pushed him. Here is a new spin, That God Damn Kurt Busch has not won a race without spinning or turning someone, that is the guy who going to get someone hurt. Yes Gordon was battling with a few people all day long. Now #88 should have gotten the hell out of the way, He was down 4 or 5 laps and he is still holding up the leaders (WTF is up with that)................
Hey Brad, you should look at this. http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=6632

BTW, DJ was on the end of the lead lap. :thumbsup:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yuppers I put this in the wrong thread..........
Todd I stand corrected.......

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I miss the old days when Dale E would have just said just this "it's just racing" and smiled and gone back home. Next week, if he needed to, he'd put someone's ass into the wall! Ah, the good old days...