What's new

Jennifer Anniston topless in new movie

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
She's smoking!! but i'm positive she has some mental issues or horrible in the sack.. to many guys have dumped her and moved on to less attractive/famous women..

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Meg Ryan went nude in her 40s and that didn't go so well. On the other hand, Marissa Tomei has been nude in a number of movies and she is smoking hot. :devil:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
She's smoking!! but i'm positive she has some mental issues or horrible in the sack.. to many guys have dumped her and moved on to less attractive/famous women..
this is a good point. She doesn't come across as someone that would be good in bed. Such a shame with all those gifts though.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Maybe I got stuck looking at the photo but I didn't see anywhere in that article that she'll be topless in her new movie? :sadcry:
"In Judd Apatow's upcoming "Wanderlust," she stars alongside Paul Rudd as one half of a happily married couple who decides to spend a brief sojourn living as hippies. According to HollywoodLife.com, that involves Aniston going topless, having a threesome with two women and smoking a joint or two."