What's new

Jeremy Lin

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
I know most people do not follow NBA basketball anymore, but I am a huge Knicks fan and this has been great.

Notice, this was actually a road game for the Knicks. In Canada.

And the cover of SI. Just taking on the Lakers 1 on 5, nbd.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's unreal, haven't seen this much knicks hype since.................they traded for carmelo last year. They still need help, I'm a fan however. We ll see, kid Lins' been money for the past 6 games.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
I played against him 2 years ago (his senior year at Harvard) and he was at the time the best player in the Ivy league. First play down the court he crossed over our PG and took it down the baseline for a reverse dunk, it was pretty impressive stuff. I always said he was unreal for the Ivy league but I never would have imagined this, and I am a huge knicks fan.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Great player...looks cocky sometimes, but great great player.
I'd think it's self belief. In order to be a great player you need to be a bit cocky. He actually comes off relatively humble in interviews. Very cool story and it's made me watch the Knicks for the first time since the days of Ewing, Starks, Oakley etc.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I think he is humble and always talks about the team and not himself. Great story so far and I hope it continues for him and the Knicks!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Already seeing a TON of Knick's bandwagon fans on the facebook. At least it is helping create more positive attention for the NBA this season.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wait are we talking about calling a guy who plays in the NBA cocky? I thought that was a pre-requisite. G1

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think the most interesting thing to watch will be how Carmelo plays with him. Stat will be fine, it'll be like playing with Nash again but Melo needs the ball too much. If this kid stays that hot and Melo can't gel, I say ship out Melo.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great story, good player. Smart player, that's the key. He realizes opportunities and goes after them, even if it doesn't mean he's the one scoring the points. Or, like that straight-away game winning 3, he's smart enough to know how to isolate a player, one on one, and realize that's his cleanest, highest percentage shot when the clock's winding down in a tie game. His discipline from his education and his college days shows, it comes out in his character too. His biggest weakness is defense, so what does he do? He moves quick, moves the ball around, keeps the team scoring points so the poor defense doesn't hurt them as badly as it could. Smart, smart player. Makes me a fan to see players like this.

Cause all he does is Lin, Lin, Lin no matter what!!!

Duh, Linning...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you mean like Melo and Chandler to Orlando for Dwight Howard!?!?! A man can dream can't he?
This could happen... I'm a Magic fan unfortunately, & he aint staying in O-town.:sadpace: That franchise is turning into a joke. They can't keep anyone there long term...

Shipping out Melo won't be so bad if Lin keeps doing what he's doing. :yes: