What's new

JERUSALEM, Israel (Oct 16-21)

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I'm probably crazy for going out there but a very old childhood friend moved out there a couple of years ago and he's getting married... So I booked plane tickets to be there from Monday, October 16 through Saturday, October 21...

If you or anyone you know lives out there and is into cigs, let me know... I could use a friendly face, not to mention hookups on where to find AUTHENTIC cc's!!!

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just watch your back. The rules for US citizens are NO consumption or possession of any product of any kind from Cuba no matter where you are in the world.

I don't get the last part. Well, I do but I'm sure in favor of lifting that stupid embargo. Forty plus years is a bit long for a country that can't hurt us in any way, shape or form.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Just to be clear I am more concerned with restrictions such as if you go there you are on your own of the shit hits the fan.

The embargo is the least of your worries.

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd, Mitch, et. al.- Yeah, I'm very, very aware of the dangers at this point. From what I've heard from my friend who now lives in Jerusalem, you can't even tell there's anything going on in the northern parts of the country, even during the worst of the bomings (for distance, think Ft. Lee, NJ and, even, say, Atlantic City)...

I'll be in the main area of Jerusalem, and my deepest concern is a 9/11 type of thing... The usual "I'm just going out for a slice of pizza at Sbarro or a spicy chicken sang-wich at KFC (both of which they have there) and I end up with fucking SHRAPNEL in my EYES!" kinda thing...

But I'm a good friend, what can I say?

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy- LOL! :grin:

I wasn't so much asking if anybody wanted to MEET me in Israel as I was asking if anybody on this board lives there, or knows of any smoke shops there...

But thanks for checking your calendar! :nodlaugh: