What's new

Jesus Fuego's Origen Originals - Scavenger Hunt Post

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do these compare to te regular Originals line? I've had a couple of those and thought they were great.
I feel that they are not quite as dynamic and a bit less complex, all while being more "edgy"; yet, it's that well done raw edginess and corresponding strength of flavor that I find very attractive in these little cigars.

Oh, and the price point is awesome too.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
i am now convinced. you don't smoke cigars. you only collect!:disappoin
I finally had one of these last night... Wow! The flavors were fantastic in that little thing! The burn was very fascinating to watch. Perfect, even burn. I was getting some flavors I couldn't really put a name to. They were some of the same flavors that I pulled out of the Tat Black that Bob gifted me on my bday in KC. I kinda have an idea for that flavor... Sometimes, Dale, from DogWatch Cigar Radio, describes some cigars having a grilled meat flavor. I can totally see that. Like a great steak that you just put some sea salt and fresh pepper on, and grill. That salty, grilled taste... that hint of pepper blasting at you...

Won't take long to get through the three of these I have left! LOL

And yes, Bob... that puts my tally up to 4 cigars for January! :cbig:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Good review!

I have a pack of these that Bob picked up for me. I have yet to try them, but have been really wanting to!

I still like the idea behind, them, as well. They aren't pretty, but that's because it is the same format as their "tester" cigars in the factory/blending room. Pretty cool to put some cigars out like that.

Again, great review!
Yeah, very cool story behind these, as Frank pointed out.

Apparently blenders would grab a random wrapper leaf, and fill it with the blend. The expert palate of the blender would let him know what adjustments needed to be made before the final run...These little cigars represent those taster cigars. Very cool!!

Thanks for the review :)