What's new

Jewish girl pranks parents about dating italian guy

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
It's really sad if you ask me. The reaction that they had is just sad. The statement she made about him being Italian and he could be a murderer. What, Jewish people aren't capable of committing murder. They deserve more than being pranked like that. At least they revealed their true colors over the airwaves. Bigots.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It's really sad if you ask me. The reaction that they had is just sad. The statement she made about him being Italian and he could be a murderer. What, Jewish people aren't capable of committing murder. They deserve more than being pranked like that. At least they revealed their true colors over the airwaves. Bigots.
I couldn;t agree more...it really is disturbing!

I would like to go on record and say that not all people of the Jewish faith are like that! They've got the guilt thing down...at least my family anyway....but they are certainly not all as bigotted as this!

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
wonder what they would say if i would boink her........................i am german.

that's messed up, those parents are nuts.
I have a lot of jewish clients and none of them are bothered by the fact that I am german, but somehow, i feel really attracted to that girl, they would make great inlaws

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I couldn;t agree more...it really is disturbing!

I would like to go on record and say that not all people of the Jewish faith are like that! They've got the guilt thing down...at least my family anyway....but they are certainly not all as bigotted as this!
Absolutely Josh. You are good peeps!

Every faith and race are made up of a majority of good citizens. The problem is when people like these open up their mouths, they give a certain group a bad reputation.

Unfortunately, I bet the parents that were scammed won't learn anything from this whole experience.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
"Parents" like this truly have no clue as to what is happening in the world today. They have basically buried their head up their ass for the last 30 years and only view different ethnic groups as they see them portrayed on TV.

Pretty sad ...

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Absolutely Josh. You are good peeps!

Every faith and race are made up of a majority of good citizens. The problem is when people like these open up their mouths, they give a certain group a bad reputation.

Unfortunately, I bet the parents that were scammed won't learn anything from this whole experience.
Thanks Kev...I appreciate that! :thumbsup:

It truly is scary how such a small populous can impart a belief about a whole culture to the public...but I guess stereotypes have to start somewhere right? It's just a shame this family has not educated themselves/involved themselves in the world enought to move past these close-minded, old-world views. I think this exact mentality may have led to a pretty disastrous event back in the late thirties/early forties. Weren't Jewish people involved in that?

ok...that may be a little extreme...but ignorance like this really gets me fired up for some reason...I'm sorry.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Thanks Kev...I appreciate that! :thumbsup:

I think this exact mentality may have led to a pretty disastrous event back in the late thirties/early forties. Weren't Jewish people involved in that?

ok...that may be a little extreme...but ignorance like this really gets me fired up for some reason...I'm sorry.

I really don't think your words were extreme at all. You aren't disrespecting the victims of the holocaust. The mindset of these people will cause hatred and racial tensions to continue for years. I happen to be a white anglo Christian from the south. So I've never been on the receiving end of this kind of hatred. I've been in Liberal CA for 15 years now and have seen the light from the "education" I received in Alabama. Truly sad that this kind of thinking is still so prevelant.

I can understand wanting her to marry within the religion. After all that is her only way to salvation, in thier minds. Obviously it ran deeper that.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
oh c'mon Mike...you musat figured it out!...that's why you were avoiding us this past week in CO! :glassesgr (I'm just kidding...I poke fun but do realize that the vast majority of people do have prefesional responsibilities/obligations over the summer)

and in all fairness i'm only half jewish. My mother is Jewish and my father is catholic. (makes for an interesting month of December). Although, according to Jewish law, since I was born from a Jewish womb...I'm Jewish...who knows, we'll call it three quarters!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
You don't know how bad I wanted to be able to get away while you were here!!!! The timing never worked out with me having to fly out for a couple days......I really wanted you guys to come out to the ranch.........guess you'll just have to make it for the, "Colorado Ranch Herf" next year.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You don't know how bad I wanted to be able to get away while you were here!!!! The timing never worked out with me having to fly out for a couple days......I really wanted you guys to come out to the ranch.........guess you'll just have to make it for the, "Colorado Ranch Herf" next year.
sounds like a plan to me!

no worries man...I understand that life has to come first! I do not doubt your intentions were good...just busting balls a little. I'm sure we'll get together again sometime soon!