What's new

Jfires Tips and Tricks

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I see that you plan on talking about storage options. For the winedor would you be willing to show the hole that needs plugging? I always hear people talking about plugging something up in there and I have no clue what they are talking about. I have a cabinet at home that I use but i've been looking into building a winedor for extra box storage. thanks man, great videos
Yep! but I have one plugged and one not and both have held steady over the years fwiw. But I will try to cover everything from start to finish including adding links to every video for products discussed in each video that are available here or online.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I see that you plan on talking about storage options. For the winedor would you be willing to show the hole that needs plugging? I always hear people talking about plugging something up in there and I have no clue what they are talking about. I have a cabinet at home that I use but i've been looking into building a winedor for extra box storage. thanks man, great videos
Yep! but I have one plugged and one not and both have held steady over the years fwiw. But I will try to cover everything from start to finish including adding links to every video for products discussed in each video that are available here or online.
Awesome, thanks man

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Great vids Jfire. I remember you talking awhile back about purging a bitter cigar with a hot flame. Love to see a video on that. But take your time, no need for more all nighters. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Nice idea Jfire! It would be nice to see links to some of the threads new guys can get more info on each topic, and maybe a site navigation tutorial video walking through some of the subforums, search function, TR, PMs, etc.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I've been wanting to do this myself for some time now, so way to go, jfire! Awesome job and well done. The Boveda re-charge video in particular is one that I don't think a lot of people know about (and I'm sure Boveda wants it that way, lol).

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Perhaps you could edit each post with a short description of what the video is about.
Some of the videos were appearing with the title that you named it on youtube and others weren't.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Great posts brother! Looking forward to future videos, and will share with my local HERF buddies who aren't on BOTL!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks for posting these videos. I'm definitely going to try the WB cutting method with my Palio

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Excellent work bro. Just had some early morning time to watch a few of these and what a great idea for newbs and vets alike. I think you should have your own thread on this though that way it doesn't get over loaded with comments making your clips difficult to find...In other words maybe there could be two separate threads in one topic link. One for your vids and another for comments in regards to your vids. I really think it deserves it's own thread alone.
Kudo's bro!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Good job Justin. You sure love your Party Lusis ;) I did the same thing with my foam bricks and beads, but I found that eventually the metal screen will rust and discolor the beads, turning them brown. I found that putting them in pantyhose and taking the metal out before putting them back in the bricks works well too.

I can't believe I haven't seen the WB method of cutting till now either.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Thanks brother. I just used your videos instruction to change out the forest foam with Heartfelt beads. It saved me some cash too, that I will now spend on cigars...bonus!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Good job Justin. You sure love your Party Lusis ;) I did the same thing with my foam bricks and beads, but I found that eventually the metal screen will rust and discolor the beads, turning them brown. I found that putting them in pantyhose and taking the metal out before putting them back in the bricks works well too.

I can't believe I haven't seen the WB method of cutting till now either.
Randy don't know if I mentioned it but they make a firmer plastic mesh screen as well. This one in the video is of that material. Been a while should have a couple more videos done in the next couple of days.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
These are awesome. Hands-down awesome. It is great to see all the collective knowledge compiled into a series of short videos. One of the admins should sticky this thread so all the new guys can watch for years to come.