What's new

Johnny O Behique52

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just recieved a bundle and they are very dark and oily and slightly damp form being fresh. excellent roll on these and all are uniform some a little darker than others. smoked ROTT and it drew perfectly with plenty of smoke, strong peppery leather smoke to start then mellowed a little with nice spice and cinnamon medium bodied, burned straight all the way picking up more power towards the end. just a fantasic smoke, can't wait to see what happens after a rest.

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you like em fresh, smoke as many as you can now. After about a month or so, they get the cigar flu and don't get better for a year or so.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
If you like em fresh, smoke as many as you can now. After about a month or so, they get the cigar flu and don't get better for a year or so.
more like 6-8 weeks, sometimes a bit more... 1 year is kinda pushing it.

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
more like 6-8 weeks, sometimes a bit more... 1 year is kinda pushing it.
1 year was John's reccomendation. Smaller vitolas prob get over their flu faster, I have some Cazadores from last fall that are just starting to come around now. Still need a little time though..

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Nice Review. Need to be on the lookout for these in the dark wrapper. I like the price point on them.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
1 year was John's reccomendation. Smaller vitolas prob get over their flu faster, I have some Cazadores from last fall that are just starting to come around now. Still need a little time though..
there's a big diff. between a cigar being past it's nonsmokable period, and a cigar being at the point you personally prefer. The 6-8 week period is when the cigar is actually unsmokable, after that, it's just a matter of preference, but they are fine to be smoked.

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Been a little over a year now since my last Johnny-O.

I personally really enjoy these cigars. The vitola was compairable to a Hemingway signature; which is a favorite of mine. I would have bought a whole bundle if I had had the chance

(are these habanos.....from what I heard; yes, he uses cuban tobacco; from what I heard....)