What's new

Johnny O sublime Review

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Great Review Shawn! I had one of his robustos this morning and I know what you mean in regards to nubbing the hell out of those cigars!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Great Review Shawn! I had one of his robustos this morning and I know what you mean in regards to nubbing the hell out of those cigars!
They really are just lovely, glad that many seem to share this opinion :)

Too bad you couldn't have smoked it farther down...Seems like you wasted quite a bit :stretchgr
I really do have to stop being so wasteful :rolling:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great review! I've only had a couple vitolas, 2 were great, one was so-so (maybe starting to get sick?). I'd love to hear someone who's smoked a lot of them give brief descriptions of each (how they differ, which are stronger, etc.). That would be cool.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Can't afford it, if it was the new one you wouldn't be seeing the camera in the reflection lol
Okay, I lied. I just bought a new camera but you can still see me in the reflection lol.

Great review! I've only had a couple vitolas, 2 were great, one was so-so (maybe starting to get sick?). I'd love to hear someone who's smoked a lot of them give brief descriptions of each (how they differ, which are stronger, etc.). That would be cool.
This would be both insightful and very helpful as I would like to buy a few of these but have no idea where to start

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Okay, I lied. I just bought a new camera but you can still see me in the reflection lol.

This would be both insightful and very helpful as I would like to buy a few of these but have no idea where to start
Stop taking pictures of a shiny ashtray! I'd imagine any camera would show the reflection in that mirror like surface.

Also, a good place to start is a sampler!

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
Great review. I have had one of these chilling in my humi for over a year now... just waiting for the first warmer day that isnt wet to spark it up

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Great review. I have had one of these chilling in my humi for over a year now... just waiting for the first warmer day that isnt wet to spark it up
Let us know your thoughts when you finally get to enjoy it. I've heard with Johnny O's that they're either good FRESH (1st 6 months), or after about 5 years of sleeping.

Jeffrey L.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You are smoking faster, hahaha one hour and a half to smoke 6"1/2... I took like 2 hours to smoke my robusto last night, hahahaha I'm out of practice, haha.

Nice review!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
You are smoking faster, hahaha one hour and a half to smoke 6"1/2... I took like 2 hours to smoke my robusto last night, hahahaha I'm out of practice, haha.

Nice review!
Could it just be that you're little? lol, I kid, smoke more and worry less I say :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Great pics and review. Smoked the lancero version a few days ago. I think it was a couple of years old. Very tight draw but the flavor and complexity were well worth the effort. The cinnamon, vanilla, nuts, etc. mentioned in this review thread were all there with a different dominant flavor profile every couple of puffs. Unusual to have such a complex smoke in such a narrow gauge vitola.:grin:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had a J-O Coronita today, and it was great! A tanginess and some great spice with a delicate sweetness.