What's new

Johnny-O

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have a few of his sticks. :). The EL's are the pricier ones but worth every penny. My opinion of course. I also suspect that these are not custom rolls but the real deal. I suspect I know what he has going on and I'm all for it. win win win for everyone. I dont want to fuel rumors so I will leave it there.

Most of the EL line is Cohiba. The No 1 is the only one I havent tried yet but he says similar to a SIG III or V but in a No1 body.
La Reina is probably ERDM but been a few years since I smoked one so need to revisit those. The Topes are absolutely gorgeous smokes and no question they are Trinidad and probably the real deal. The aroma is unmistakable. I only wish I had bought more than 5 but they were not cheap.

The Wf line is also good. The lancero is probably a Monte Especial. I've smoked a couple the last week and think I have that one pegged. :). Just had one tonight in fact. Mine are from March 2020 and although great right now, they have potential to age much much longer.
The 898 is Partagas. No question.

The Corona extra I have no match for in the data base. 5 5/8 x 46. Also from 2020 and I haven't had one in 3 years but I remember them being excellent whatever they are.

The Robusto Extra I think I know what it is but they are just recently acquired so can't say untilI smoke a few and think about it.
This week I topped off the SIGIV, EL Lancero, Piramides and 898's. Once those arrive next week I will probably wait to top off a few others when he gets some in.
I really hope he keeps those 898's coming. At 200 a bundle they are fantastic and could easily become a daily smoke.

View attachment 183112
I've been tempted to get a bundle of the EL line.

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've talked with a few people and I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger. How much down time do they need?
One of my favorites are the EL Siglo IV (5 5/8 X 46) I have found that they smoke nice ROTT for a few weeks, then at the 6 month mark they really start to shine! I don't think you will be disappointed with them, he does have a (10) pack available right now;) Good way to test the waters without going into the deep end!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
One of my favorites are the EL Siglo IV (5 5/8 X 46) I have found that they smoke nice ROTT for a few weeks, then at the 6 month mark they really start to shine! I don't think you will be disappointed with them, he does have a (10) pack available right now;) Good way to test the waters without going into the deep end!

No sick period?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I've talked with a few people and I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger. How much down time do they need?
I’ll send you an EL esplendido (Sep ‘19) and a WF LC 1966 (May ‘18) for you to try if you want to test them out and see where they can end up before you blind buy them (y)

I can pilfer your addy off the box when it comes back :LOL:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It's strange I have smoked at least 2 bundles of these, I have only hit a few at maybe 2 or 3 months that were just ok. But they just keep getting better after 6 months. But I also like them within the fist month:woot:

JO's are great for about 6 weeks off the truck and then go "sick" for about 3 to 5 months. At that point I just let them rest for a year.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I’ll send you an EL esplendido (Sep ‘19) and a WF LC 1966 (May ‘18) for you to try if you want to test them out and see where they can end up before you blind buy them (y)

I can pilfer your addy off the box when it comes back :LOL:

When I get back to DC let's do a blind 5'r. I'll hit you with some aged JO's with 10 plus years on them :smuggrin:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I thought you never had them and were looking at picking them up lol, didn’t realize it was just the current production, my bad. I need more cigars like I need another hole in my head, keep those JO’s resting (y)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I thought you never had them and were looking at picking them up lol, didn’t realize it was just the current production, my bad. I need more cigars like I need another hole in my head, keep those JO’s resting (y)

LOL, agreed.

Last edited: