What's new

Jonas Brothers Event Shoot

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So, I was asked by another radio station to shoot their event at the beach today. It was the radio station staff vs. The Jonas Brothers (they won) at Jones Beach, NY. There was a pre-event interview, meet & greet with some of the listeners and the game itself. I took a total of 300 pictures, of which 182 made the cut (many were duplicates to make sure I got a good shot). Here's a link to them if anyone cares to take a look at them:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104363107632709297951/July202013?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPX_vr3P5tz39wE&feat=directlink

Feedback is always appreciated.

Last edited:

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have to be honest, they're music isn't for me either. But they were some of the nicest celebrities I've met. They welcomed each fan, shook their hands, thanked them for coming out and made everyone feel welcome. After everything, they went over to a group of people that gathered outside the gate that weren't radio winners, greeted them, shook their hands, posed for more pictures. I have to be honest, I was impressed with how accommodating they were. BTW, that was Kevin's show. I never saw it but my wife told me about it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I came across Nick at my local B&M one night. Watched a game and smoked a few cigars ( and a few cocktails) with the young man and his security. He is definitely a BOTL. Don't let the bubble gum appearance fool you. Well mannered, articulate and good sense of humor. He is a big Pete Johnson fan and knows a good deal about sticks.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
At last years big smoke, Pete Johnson was telling us that one of his friends/employees was going to be a tour manager for those boys... There is a strong connection between the Tatuaje and Jonas camps.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry guys but I had to delete the album....there was an error in all the pics and I had to go back in, re-edit, re-export and re-upload the pictures. As soon as they get done uploading, I'll post the link as a correction to the original post.