What's new

Jonathan Drew talks Uzi, Liga, Ratzilla, Feral Pig, Undercrown!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys

A few weeks back the Cigar Explorer crew made it's way to the suburbs of Chicago for the My Uzi Weighs a Ton national release party at Burning leaf. In this video Jonathan Drew describes the details and blend notes that went into making this cigar a reality. As a bonus, Jonathan as discusses the details of new cigars coming out in the Liga Privada line (LP40, Ratzilla, Liga A, and yes the Feral Pig!) and goes into great detail about the brand new line from Drew Estate, the Undercrown.

http://tinyurl.com/3myaajg

thanks for watching and please leave any feedback on what we can do to make these videos better.

Dan

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Very nice video. Some of the background noise made some parts tough to hear but it was great otherwise. Great info and thanks for posting.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
He talked about BOTL, and it looks like he's rockin' a BOTL hat too, so gotta love that :)

Good video. Yea, there was a lot of background noise, but there always is at stuff like this so I expect that (that music wasn't added right? I assume it was background music at the event, and you can't do anything about that).

I'd like to try the MUWAT, though I'm not big on 60-rings. But the Undercrown and Feral Pig ... those I"m really looking forward to!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Great interview and video especially considering all the background noise you had to deal with. Yeah really looking foward to the LP40 hope it's easy to find considering most liga guys like bigger ring guages. and that undercrown sure does intriguing.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It would be awesome if he released a oscuro wrapped cigar with a yellow band and named it black mamba. Give it a whole kill bill theme. That would be sweet.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Great video and great interview.

I'm loving the videos Cigar Explorer puts out. Keep them coming.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
TO CIGAR EXPLORER:

Just want to thank you guys for taking the time to create this video, including all the travel time, editing time, and all the effort that you guys invested. It is so appreciated, brothers.

But most of all, I just can't tell you how happy it made me to watch the video on JESSI Fatboy FLORES at the Subculture Studios in Esteli, Nicaragua. As you may or may not know, Jessi is the heart and soul of SUBCULTURE STUDIOS, and one of my very best friends in the entire world. This video of Jessi (found on the Cigar Explorer website right before the JD UZI Interview) was released on or about the very same day that Fatboy lost his father, who was a truly great man. My favorite part of the Video was the final few minutes when you were video-ing his work and him inside the studios. He's the best, kindest, gentle giant out there - and you guys captured him just right.

Thanks again for the Videos, and the effort, and for the professionalism, and everything.
JD

BTW - Hope you enjoyed a few of the cigars on the ride home. Those My Fathers are awesome.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TO CIGAR EXPLORER:

Just want to thank you guys for taking the time to create this video, including all the travel time, editing time, and all the effort that you guys invested. It is so appreciated, brothers.

But most of all, I just can't tell you how happy it made me to watch the video on JESSI Fatboy FLORES at the Subculture Studios in Esteli, Nicaragua. As you may or may not know, Jessi is the heart and soul of SUBCULTURE STUDIOS, and one of my very best friends in the entire world. This video of Jessi (found on the Cigar Explorer website right before the JD UZI Interview) was released on or about the very same day that Fatboy lost his father, who was a truly great man. My favorite part of the Video was the final few minutes when you were video-ing his work and him inside the studios. He's the best, kindest, gentle giant out there - and you guys captured him just right.

Thanks again for the Videos, and the effort, and for the professionalism, and everything.
JD

BTW - Hope you enjoyed a few of the cigars on the ride home. Those My Fathers are awesome.

thanks for all your kind words JD. I'm glad you liked the videos. Jessi is the Man and went out of his way to make Mario and I feel at home when we were down at your factory. I really 100% honestly hope I get to hang out with him again in the future. Stand up guy.

oh and yes.. those sticks went to great use. Thank you for the very unexpected treat.

Dan

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just had a chance to finally watch the video. Great work. Despite never having met the guy, JD seems like such a down to earth guy and I really like the philosophy that he has at his company. Looks like a lot of great things coming up soon with Drew Estate. very excited!