What's new

Jose J. Piedra

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are all of the J L P vitolas made with the same blend, or is there a different blend for each one? If so, which one would you recommend the most (beside the cazadores, which our store doesn't carry)?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How are the cremas from 2005? May p/u a box to try.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tried the nacionales and petit cetros

completely different smoking experiences

might have been due to different ring sizes, but on the other hand, the experiences were really different

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been smoking JP's for years on years and find that they are very different depending on size. And since they are cheap just buy of each and let us know what you enjoy.

For me it goes, cremas, brevas, nacionales...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Are all of the J L P vitolas made with the same blend, or is there a different blend for each one? If so, which one would you recommend the most (beside the cazadores, which our store doesn't carry)?
I like the cremas and brevas.

Got a box of Cremas a couple weeks back and had my 1st one yesterday. It was "ok" for a cheap smoke.
It's not going to satisfy a really discriminating palate looking for a quality smoke, but it smokes better than a lot of $5 NCs, and makes a great yard gar or drive stick. In my mind, it's kinda like the Papas Fritas of the CC world. It'll satisfy that craving, and is decent in it's own right, so long as you're not expecting a premium experience out of it.

How are the cremas from 2005? May p/u a box to try.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
For <$2/stick, you can't go wrong. I smoked one a few days ago, it was great. The '05's are mild, creamy, and have that Cuban profile. Not a powerhouse, and not terribly complex, but very smooth and tasty.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been smoking these for years and years...
perfect yard/outdoor stick, on a 4wd trail or handing out to someone who might toss it 1/2 way

for the price it can't be beat

Oh and I like them all, just that each is a bit different like all habano marcas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have experience with brevas and cazadores, both very similar. Have that Cuban cache at a non-Cuban price, but lack complexity and evolution - start and end on the same notes. A nice change of pace to keep the palate from becoming accustomed to regular favorites.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for me its cremas and for the money this yardgar cant be beat. even if you smoke it for 15 mins it was worth the 2 dollars it cost!