What's new

jose piedras

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
May'be as a yard gar. But nothing that you'd want to sit down and think about, IMO. Some like them as a good MM cigar.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
From what I read, entire line are extremely strong and not much more than straight forward tobacco taste. So if you like that, then they probable are good for the price.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Definately not a great cigar. Machine made.

But like the Por Larranga Panatella it is a good cigar to have after lunch or with that quick cup of coffee in the afternoon.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I cant remember who sent one to me, but it had age and was wonderful. The wrapper was a dark chocolate brown. very rough looking but tons of flavors. I've had others with no age and did not think much of them, but this one was fantastic. In summary, with some age they can be great!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
cvm4 said:
May'be as a yard gar. But nothing that you'd want to sit down and think about, IMO. Some like them as a good MM cigar.

thats kind of what i was looking for. a cheaper cigar for yard work or as smokem said, playing golf. something i can pass out to "buds" without feeling it in the pocket book.... (damn im a greedy bastard......lol)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
kirscovitch said:
thats kind of what i was looking for. a cheaper cigar for yard work or as smokem said, playing golf. something i can pass out to "buds" without feeling it in the pocket book.... (damn im a greedy bastard......lol)
That's very rational, IMO. I have some friends that I would never give the good stuff to because I know they aren't serious about it. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Wierd coincidence.

Smoked my first last night (Cazadores)

For the price an enjoyable strong, straightforward, with an unmistakeable yup thats cuban taste. Would appear to be a great value. I liked it better than the Kadettes. Easy draw and about an hour smoke.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Like Smokem94, I received a fiver of the creamas as well. They are sitting around in my humi and I've never tried one. I've been kind of thinking the same thing as some of you guys. When someone who is not a real cigar smoker hit's me up for a cigar. This is what I'll give them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like Da Klug

I smoked a Cazadore last night as well. It's from 05, still young, full bodied.

For the price you do get that Cuban Twang, not as smooth as a Cohiba, or Monti, but for the price there a good buy. 2-3 a stick is cheap!

I also have a box of Fonseca Delecias from 04, these are about the same price, and I really like these, cuban twang, med bodied, easy on the pocket book.

I say for the price give them a shot, if you dont care for them, let them age for a while, or pass them out to your buddies, non cigar smokers will think it's great just because it a cuban.

Dgar (david)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
Never had one but for some reason I was thinking this is a machine made cigar. Might as well run with the Fonseca Kadettes.
JP are MM, but the fonseca kadettes are not. they are 100% long filler. it's the fonseca delicias that are MM.

bruce