Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JR Warehouse Tour
"Take a virtual tour of our enormous warehouse."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFAAN3_2YiI[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Their humidor at the Burlington, NC store is quite a site. It's gotta be 10,000 sf and is stocked with cigars from ceiling to floor (someone told me up to 500,000 cigars at a time). And you can smoke in the whole store:smokingco :clap: :dance: :yes: :wink: :hearteyes :smile:

If you're on your way to Myrtle Beach to play golf or Florida, there's also a store right off I-95 at Selma / Smithfield, NC.

Source

CBid Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lucky enough to visit both JR and CI's retail locations (superstores) last week. While both were impressive in terms of sheer retail space and selection of cigars, I was far more impressed by CI.

I found JR to be a bit like a Walmart of cigars and assorted stuff. In light of their top notch catalog, I found the B&M to be a bit of a disappointment. In order to get a single, you actually have to ask a clerk to pick one from behind the counter. You cannot select you own. JR has no lounge in their Paramus location. Instead they have a store within a store that sells cheesy toys and gifts - the kind of imports you see at a highway truckstop.

CI, on the other hand, was a far more enjoyable experience with a knowledgeable / courteous staff and a much more refined and intelligent approach to retail. Singles are not only encourage, but you can mix and match with the 6th stick free and it's pick your own. CI had a very large lounge with overstuffed leather couches and two huge flat-panel widescreens . When I arrived about 3PM on Sunday, the lounge was packed with other "brothers" enjoying the fruits of their labors.

All things being equal I will be returning to CI again and again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all may want to check out the tour video on the CigarTV.com site
where Lew Rothman himself takes CigarTV.com onto a full guided tour of the
main store in Whippany, NJ. He also shows us the company offices areas where he has reconstructed some famous cigar factory building fronts and other areas normally off-limits to customers.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes Sadly the Paramus doesn't offer a lounge. If you want that you should definitely visit the Whippany location. Much bigger presence they have there. They have 2 lounges with a tv in both and a bar also. In the front lounge they don't offer service but you can go to the bar and order food and get a non-alchol drink and take it back to the front lounge. The front lounge is typically more quiet less smokey and more relaxed. The back lounge has full waitress table service. They also have a liquor store in this location as well. It's really a nice place to relax, smoke, drink & eat in.