What's new

Just a quick introduction from a new guy from California!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Just a quick background of me. I started my cigar hobby back when I was in high school, slowly got away from it while in college (oklahoma state, oklahoma), but I got back into it this year. I picked up a humidor while in graduate school (murray state, kentucky), and started slowly picking out the various samplers across online sites (CI, Famous, Smoke Inn, etc). There werent many good cigar/smoke shops around me, so online was my only choice. Now, I recently moved to my first job in California, so the humidor got left at home for my dad to use. In the meantime, I figured I would try my building of a tupperdor, as I need to keep some sticks with me. My job requires me to be gone quite a bit, so a portable 10ct herf-a-dor is the major workhorse.

I tend to prefer mild-medium strength strengths. I am big fan of some RP Edge Sumatras, Olivas, and EP Carrillos, just to name a few.

Thanks again for welcoming to BOTL.

Cam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the kind welcomes everyone.

To be a bit more specific on my location. I am located in Northern California; home in Lafayette, California, and work in San Ramon, California. This California assignment is temporary (18-24 months), but that was told to me before accepting. Given that information, I will say that The Cigar Loft in Walnut Creek is definitely a good place to visit if you are in the areas.

Cam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the kind welcomes everyone. Glad to see so many other BOTLers in the NorCal area.

Cam