What's new

Just another Noob, from Hawaii

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aloha, from Chicago!

Glad you joined; immerse yourself in reading the Cigar Posts. You will find some very helpful information. IMHO, samplers are the way to start to understand your palate, your preferences in size and strength. As you mentioned, take notes.

I work for a company based in Aiea. I love O'ahu!

Mahalo!

Mike
Mike

Do live on Oahu?

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
No, I live in Chicago. The company I work for is based in Aiea. I am the token mainlander. I visit the office approximately 5 times a year for a week at a time.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No, I live in Chicago. The company I work for is based in Aiea. I am the token mainlander. I visit the office approximately 5 times a year for a week at a time.
Oh I see. There is a store in Aiea called Shiroma Wine and More. Nice selection of boutique cigars. We are usually there enjoying one out front most Sunday afternoons. Let us know next time you are in town.

Doc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
welcome brother! heading to Hawaii in July for the first time any good advice you can give me? have a great time here!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man, I usually don't get star struck but the fact that Jonathan Drew just checked out and posted on my thread just made my night. I already have the DE cigar safari on my bucket list for sure.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just returned from the islands after a cruise that went to all of them. Oahu is one of those islands that has so much to offer vacationers but I prefer Maui. Welcome to the place and enjoy!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Oh I see. There is a store in Aiea called Shiroma Wine and More. Nice selection of boutique cigars. We are usually there enjoying one out front most Sunday afternoons. Let us know next time you are in town.
Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when I'm in town next. I usually stay near Ala Moana at the edge of downtown and Waikiki (great rates on PriceLine). When in-town, and after work, I head over to Cigar-Cigar and herf with Joe. I have stopped at A-1, near the convention center, but prefer Joe's place.