What's new

Just bought a motorcycle

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It's been a struggle to get back to a big cruiser. But soooooooo worth it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Plan on getting one hopefully by next year. Not sure if it will be HD but defiantly something for long hauls with the wife. Sort of liking the victory line right now.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, I do believe Victory shut down. So, pick something else. Haha. I hope it happens for ya soon though brother.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have a Honda CBR 600 been riding for almost 2 years. I Love It! I call it my therapy. You definitely have to watch out for the other drivers when you're on your cycle and it doesn't hurt to pray and ask the big man upstairs to keep you safe as well Be Safe Brother and Enjoy the ride!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hell yeah brother! People don't see us. Been riding 20 years now and can't live without it. Definately therapy.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, I do believe Victory shut down. So, pick something else. Haha. I hope it happens for ya soon though brother.

Goes to show how much im not up on current or old events. It would be used so there's still hope. New doesn't fit the wallet.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
How's that bike doing @Cigar Jedi?

Its fantastic, been riding one or two days to work every week, and going out on weekends. Really looking forward to building up more confidence on it and getting into some canyons and eventually a track day to actually see what it can do. I've seen too many bad accidents from my time as an emt to ride more than 10mph the speed limit pretty much anywhere.