What's new

Just bought my first box!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
First and only ever box purchase was Wolfman(dress box). I bombed and sold 8 of them though and now I totally regret selling the ones I did.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I know this is something you guys have probably seen hundreds of times, but it just arrived. So much more fun than buying singles and fivers :)

owensaz

Pallabra. (Word.)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hate to admit my wussie palate when I first started smoking(especially as my first post) but it was a split box of Kuba Kuba and Kuba Maduros but my first manly buy was My Father La Bojou Petite Robustos.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Congratulations, Z! It's a special time in your life... sorry, I'm getting all misty eyed. (j/k)

My first box purchase was AF Hemingway Masterpiece Maduros. Gosh darnit, I love those cigars...

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Only 2 boxes for me so far. Diesel d.5 and NUb Cameroons. Need to get a wine fridge so I can start buying more.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Hate to admit my wussie palate when I first started smoking(especially as my first post) but it was a split box of Kuba Kuba and Kuba Maduros but my first manly buy was My Father La Bojou Petite Robustos.
It's all good, bro! Lots of us got started with infused cigars, and many still smoke them occasionally. My brother is in that phase now, so I'll probably send my remaining infused sticks to him with a starter humi.