What's new

Just built a coolerdor. Suggestions on what to fill it with?(Budget Sticks)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok after reading all your suggestions I think I am just going to order 1 box of the NHC Tats, and slowly fill the cooler with sticks that I want over time.
Thanks

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He's right, take your time to fill it with the stuff you really like, once it's full, you will be building out the 150 qt coolador.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I say don't rush take your time so that way you'll fill the cooler with stuff you like rather than a bunch of sticks you sort of care for. That said, Perdomo Lot 23's and Habano Corojos are something i always try to keep in stock.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Why the rush to fill it? Believe me you'll come to the day real soon where you'll wish you had space. fill it with what you like not just to fill it. G1
Yup nothing worse then filling your humi with mediocre smokes just to take up space. Eventually you will get to the point of only smoking the stuff you really like and skipping the rest. At that point even giving them away becomes a bit of an issue as if I give someone a cigar it will be something I enjoy and hope they will enjoy it as much as I do