What's new

Just Curious

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
never tried a cigarette.

Started smoking cigars on and off around teh age of 23. Started to smoking seriously around teh age of 27.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Chewing/ dipping at 12. Worked barnning tobacco and would get sick every day- the farmer encouraged me to start to get me used to the nicotene in my system. The sickness was nicotene poisioning- continued dipping until I was 31.
Cigarettes at 17- quit them totally by 21.

Cigars- first at 16, homemade while taking out a barn of tobacco- bad idea! Then again in my mid 20's

Pipes at 37.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Cigarrette @ 16 When I started working at Kash 'N Karry. Had to have something to bleed off the stress of the idiots that would stand over and tell me WHAT ORDER THEY WANTED THEY"RE DAGGUM GROCERIES PACKED IN.

First "Cigar" @ 16 Discovered Black 'n Mild and Swisher Sweets...useta inhale 'em and think I was a hard case. Hated the horrid aftertaste. Or Maybe that was the cheap Vodka I drank....never could tell.

First Real Cigar @ 17 A Buddy of mine bought a travel Humidor and offered me a Fuente. Been Smokin' for the last 2 years.

Wacky Tabaccy- Never done this stuff. Never really wanted to. Had no problems with the people that did though (plus they were fun to prank when they were on the Stuff).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was 20, it as march, and I was in Saudi Arabia.

It was about 14 years later that I started smoking stogies on a regular basis.

:)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hooka at 16 with arabic tobacco
(had a neighbor from Jordan who is basicaly family and he introduced it to the family) great stuff smooth and fruity

Cigars at 18 actualy got 3 from my brother for my birthday couldnt smoke them that weekend because i was going on a youth retreat but got hit them up the next weekend.

Have been smoking them when i have cash since then

and im another youngin only 20 here

turtle

Kimbers Rock
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cigars 25
skoal 27
wacky tabacky never
cigs never
hey i got a late start in life. However, I have been trying to make up for it ever since.:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was 12 for the funny green stuff 1966.
Try cig's a few times never like it.

First Cigar I was about 16 but never smoke them regularly until I was 35 that 18 years ago.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
started smoking cigs at age 14 and quit at age 26.
started chewing at 16 and quit 25
started smoking cigars at 14 and have no intentions of giving this up!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Tried chewing Red Man once at 10 and got sick. Started dipping 1 1/2 cans of Cope per day at 14 and didn't stop until 37. Also smoked cigs at bars for about 6 of those years. Started smoking cigars about 2 years ago. As far a getting laid, my first time was with a girl that was 12 :devilhead but she was 4 years older than me :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica That lasted about a month then i got caught by my parents. I still would sneak over for a little azz until we moved a year later. After that 17 :devil:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Started cigars in my 20's...Garcia y Vega etc. graduated to Macanudo and Partagas. Went to work for Evil Empire (PM) at 40 and since you got free carton of cigs once a week figured a few wouldn't hurt. Got up to two packs a day until around 43 and quit. Got into better cigars, CAO, Padron, Opus and then... habanos...never looked back. Now into the whole variety of NC and CC.