What's new

Just done with FB and Twitter

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've never used Twitter. Facebook you really control what you do and don't see, most folks are just very impulsive and "can't look away" or they dont bother to learn the controls.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
(y) never had a twitter account, haven't posted any content to FB in years and just use it for marketplace.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
95% of what I do on FB is related to cigars, bourbon and hockey in groups.

I can hardly stand to look at my new feed anymore. I have friends on the extreme right, and friends of the extreme left, and they post some of the most ridiculous shit I could have never hoped for. Don't wanna unfriend anyone over politics and social issues, but I've unfollowed and muted a lot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just deleted my FB and Twitter accounts. I've stopped watching the TV news and listening to talk radio. wake me up in 4 years.
Well in 4 years, that beard will be VERY FULL!
BUT....think of all the cheap entertainment you'll miss ...you know, tap dancing talking heads, politicians twisting in their own wind-generated vortexes, the latest batch of "influencers" (what the hell is an influencer anyway? I mean besides our parents, people like DDE or WSC...)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
95% of what I do on FB is related to cigars, bourbon and hockey in groups.

I can hardly stand to look at my new feed anymore. I have friends on the extreme right, and friends of the extreme left, and they post some of the most ridiculous shit I could have never hoped for. Don't wanna unfriend anyone over politics and social issues, but I've unfollowed and muted a lot.
I don't use FB; do a little lurking via my wife's acct (it predates us & I can keep an eye on her family) BUT our interests are similar ...except for the Hockey but the other, sin-taxable stuff -- better quality distilled beverages, Maduro or similar cigars & non-fruit flavoured pipe tobacco (Dunhill 965 clones, Khyber Pass - anything w/ real Latakia & a touch of Perique)....yes sir. I'm with you.