What's new

Just Dropped My Xikar Lighter

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just dropped my favorite Xikar lighter. About four feet to my kitchen's tile floor. It was in the leather sleeve. This is what it looked like when I took it out of the sleeve to inspect it. Probably not covered under warranty huh? Dammit!!! :mad:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You can get it replaced from the shop, but if you send it back privately they will send you a new one and repair the old one to send over to the troops. At least that is what I was told when I bought my soft flame.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
FYI, some shops will replace it for you or send it back for you but it is no longer "policy" from Xikar for them to swap it out. We offer it as a service for our customers but really the customer is supposed to send it in them self. You may or may not get it replaced taking it in, but will get it replaced if you send it in.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I did the same thing to the same lighter and xikar replaced it straight away. Download the form off the website and send it in. You'll get a new one.

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Xikar has stiffened their policy on shops outright replacing equipment no questions asked. If shops send something in that was no trouble found or a very easy fix (blowing out the jets with canned air) the shop will be charged for the fix and or time. This may lead to some shops backing off the in store trade out process. With this specific example I would have no issue trading it out while behind the counter at Federal