What's new

Just got a new Palm Pixi last week... anyone use Google Talk??

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey, guys! I was just wondering if anyone uses Google Talk for an IM service? It's one of the couple of IM's that work on my Palm Pixi Plus I got last week. Would be cool to have some BOTL'ers on IM. Just let me know if you are. I normally use Yahoo or MSN Messenger. But I also very rarely use Twitter, and usually Facebook.

By the way, I'm loving the phone!!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Seriously??!! NO ONE uses Google Talk ?? Fine! I didn't want to talk to you all, anyway!!

I wish my phone had Yahoo or MSN Messenger on it, but it doesn't. Only GoogleTalk and AIM. I set up a GoogleTalk account just so I could possibly use it on my phone. Would I have any better luck connecting with you guys if I had the AIM on it??

*sniffle* No one loves me... *sniffle*

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Seriously??!! NO ONE uses Google Talk ?? Fine! I didn't want to talk to you all, anyway!!

I wish my phone had Yahoo or MSN Messenger on it, but it doesn't. Only GoogleTalk and AIM. I set up a GoogleTalk account just so I could possibly use it on my phone. Would I have any better luck connecting with you guys if I had the AIM on it??

*sniffle* No one loves me... *sniffle*
according to the internet, the primary users of google talk are nambla members

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey, guys! I was just wondering if anyone uses Google Talk for an IM service? It's one of the couple of IM's that work on my Palm Pixi Plus I got last week. Would be cool to have some BOTL'ers on IM. Just let me know if you are. I normally use Yahoo or MSN Messenger. But I also very rarely use Twitter, and usually Facebook.

By the way, I'm loving the phone!!
I use google talk regularly... I'll pm you my email

Posted via Mobile Device

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
The wife is actually looking at the Palm Pre Plus right now. Doesn't like the iPhone because she can't touch it with her fingernails. Silly girl. ;) Honestly, after playing with one in the store the other day there is quite a bit to like about it. Also played with the HTC Aria while I was there. Really love the HTC/Droid products. Think I'm gonna stick with the iPhone platform though. Used to it and a complete app junkie. Would suck to lose all the apps I have (which I think is something intentional from Apple and a stroke of genious marketing wise).

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The wife is actually looking at the Palm Pre Plus right now. Doesn't like the iPhone because she can't touch it with her fingernails. Silly girl. ;) Honestly, after playing with one in the store the other day there is quite a bit to like about it. Also played with the HTC Aria while I was there. Really love the HTC/Droid products. Think I'm gonna stick with the iPhone platform though. Used to it and a complete app junkie. Would suck to lose all the apps I have (which I think is something intentional from Apple and a stroke of genious marketing wise).
If you are looking for an android phone for AT&T you should look into the Samsung Captivate that is coming out on the 18th of July. It is called the Galaxy S overseas, and I was going to get it, but I am going to get a Droid X and switch over to Verizon.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah I kept feeling a little strange when Frank kept talking about his "Pixi this and Pixi that"......

nah but seriously it is a nice phone, my dad has the Palm Pre and loves the thing.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You can always tell the most successful at something...it has the most haters. ;)

As to the Android thing...like I said, love the phones, but doubt I'll switch...and the wife is a Palm fan to begin with so pretty sure she'll stick with the Pre Plus. She likes the keyboard Palms have. Funny, it's really the only hard keyboard she likes, otherwise she prefers a virtual one so long as it works with her fingernails.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You can always tell the most successful at something...it has the most haters. ;)

As to the Android thing...like I said, love the phones, but doubt I'll switch...and the wife is a Palm fan to begin with so pretty sure she'll stick with the Pre Plus. She likes the keyboard Palms have. Funny, it's really the only hard keyboard she likes, otherwise she prefers a virtual one so long as it works with her fingernails.
I will have to say that I liked the keyboard on the Pre and the Pixi. I didnt have near the issues with Franks phone that I had with the keyboard on my old Samsung Blackjack II.