What's new

Just got a scratch and dent 280E

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Excited! Now the question--Forrest or John for the shelves? Who is the faster lead time at present?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited! Now the question--Forrest or John for the shelves? Who is the faster lead time at present?
I did not know about John yet, so ordered from Forrest 5 weeks ago last Friday. I got an email the day I ordered that said thanks for the order and gave me an order number. When I ordered, the web site said approximately 5 weeks, so Monday morning I sent an email asking about the status of my order since I have heard absolutely nothing about it so far. I have still not received a response to that email.

So if I were to order again, and I probably will someday, I would definitely go with John, given all the good things I have heard about his customer service and his work!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wrong about my Forrest order. It's 5 weeks tomorrow, not last Friday. Regardless, the have not answered my email from Monday asking about the status of my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe I'm being foolish since the vast majority say to go John but Forrest is substantially cheaper, has been very communicative to me and says his lead time is only 4 weeks right now...vs July for John

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not compared prices. But I just have heard nothing since I placed the order, and have not received a response from my email Monday when I asked about the status of my order and supplied the order number.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went with Forrest for the shelves-- he has been pretty responsive to me, both pre- and post- order and was significantly cheaper. Also ordered a pound of beads for the bottom of the Wino and 4 medium tubes of beads--1 for each drawer. I'm thinking that level of overkill should make the humidity solid and consistent.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send him a PM here. SN is GolfNut.
Forrest has been very responsive to emails now. I got a FedEx shipping info email Monday before last. After 4 days the status was still "Label Printed", so I emailed Forrest. He responded that it was not normal, retrieved my package and another from FedEx and shipped them USPS Priority. I got my drawers and shelves yesterday, but one was broken and all the dividers I ordered were left out of the shipment. I emailed last night and got an apology and a return label shortly there after. For whatever reason my original email was not answered, it is not happening now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's been my experience so far too. Responses have generally been within 24 hrs, sometimes within minutes.