What's new

Just had my first ban...oh, dayum!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just finished a Partagas Serie D No.4 and this thing was awesome! VERY smooth and tasty. Lots of hay taste as well as some sweet undertones...almost like a caramel on the finish. Funny thing was, I didn't taste the sweetness unless I took a sip of water and then it showed up. Needless to say, I loved it!

I will also say that it kicked my ass at the end...I was perfectly fine with no nice kick at all until I hit the final third...then it hit me pretty hard.

Good cigar!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Regardless of forum locale... I remember my first PSD4.. great smoke. One of my all time favs too.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a big problem with the PSD4's... anytime I get some I smoke them up too quickly. I love 'em.

I've got one in the humi now that was gifted to me by Blooz but thanks to this stinkin' thread it probably won't make it through the day.

awhitaker

HoosierOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a fiver of PSD4s about five years ago as well as a box of Party Shorts. I loved the Shorts but the PSD4s weren't as great. They were good, they just weren't memorable. I'll have to give them another try now. I'm a newb when it comes to Cubans too. I think I've had about 5 different types with the Shorts and SCDLH Principes being my favorites so far. RASSC and Montes are on my list to try next.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Another BOTL and I did a box split on PSD4 and it has been hard not smoking them up. Great cigar you are going down a slipper slope now Tiger.