What's new

Just had my first CC ever

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As luck would have it, my first-ever CC experience came on a historic day for US-Cuban relations. Wish I could say I planned it that way. Didn't expect to be surprised, but WOW. PSD4 had incredible flavor, fantastic aroma, and a perfectly even burn the whole time. Why are CCs so different? Is it a different species of tobacco plant or something? Is it the soil? Process?

PSD4.jpg

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Because of several reasons. But mainly (and I will get roasted for this but that's ok....)
A) they don't jam 16 strands of ligero in a cigar. Even that bold d4 you're smoking....
B) Every Cuban cigar is made with cheese cloth overhead, shade grown wrapper leaf.
C) they've been doing it for a long time.....
Terroir+soil+time
D) the filler leaf (can't remember if its Carillo or corojo) has just the right amount of aroma vs burn to keep things proportionate.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've only smoked the PSD4 and a PLPC and the PSD4 works with my palette more coming from a lot of Nicaragua tobacco. I have some fresh ones and can't wait to see how they change over the years. I also noticed there is something different about it I couldn't really place my finger on. It had spice but not like a Nicaragua black pepper, more like a cinnamon I guess.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As luck would have it, my first-ever CC experience came on a historic day for US-Cuban relations. Wish I could say I planned it that way. Didn't expect to be surprised, but WOW. PSD4 had incredible flavor, fantastic aroma, and a perfectly even burn the whole time. Why are CCs so different? Is it a different species of tobacco plant or something? Is it the soil? Process?

View attachment 56126
its alot to do with the soil its daerker and has more nutrients that psd is my fav cigar of all time!!