What's new

Just Joined

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,

Welcome to the BOTL.:waving:

Jeff

(As a note of caution about smoking at a firearms range, there is concern about lead ingestion.)

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi Folks -

My bro just told me about the site on his return from The Big Sandbox a couple days ago and I thought I'd check it out. I'm in the rice country of the northern Bundes Republik Kalifornia [henceforth the BRK] and am an avid shootin' bum, competing in IDPA comps. Ain't nuthin' better than spending a Saturday, or Sunday morning at the local range with the smells of gunpowder and a fine cigar in the air! You've also probably figured out that I'm also a bit of a Lord Of The Rings fan.... FRODO LIVES!!

The cigars I tend to smoke most often are RyJ Churchill en Tubos, RP '92 toro, and Padron 3000. Though this weekend I'm gonna try a Partagas 1845 robusto that the bro said is a raht fine smoke. The best I've tried so far is the Graycliff Expresso [I just can't believe what a sm-o-o-o-o-th smoke it is], but the $25 sticker makes it a Christmas present [to self] smoke at best.

I'm pretty new to the whole cigar thing and hope this place schools me right... heheheh.

Y'all take care, stay cool, and always ...

Check six. ~(*_*)~

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse. - Don Juan, Tales of Power
:welcome:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm pretty new to the whole cigar thing and hope this place schools me right... heheheh.

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse. - Don Juan, Tales of Power
You'll get some good schoolin, but most of all just meet some great peeps. Welcome!:rolling: