What's new

Just logged on and feel the need to introduce myself

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Not because I'm new to elther cigars or to the forum but because the first thing that entered my head when I logged in was "who the hell are these people and who put Bill in charge?" Kiddin Bill. Anyhow, still smoking and still stuck in my Nicaraguan ways, haven't tried anything new in years although I did try to get my hands on a Sobremesa or two. So what's new in my profile, Maduro, oscuro, Nica? My regular rotation includes Padron '64, Liga 9, Anarchy (only 1 1/2 boxes left), and my favorite the Epernay. Suggestions?
Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Welcome back. Lots of changing faces in the year I've been around. I can only imagine what a member from 09 has seen move through here. I'm loving the Tatuaje reserva 7th right now. I'm assuming you've had them but if not give them a whirl.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Welcome back. Give the el gueguense a try if you haven't yet. . . Especially in the corona Gorda. Shoot me your address if you haven't had one yet. :)

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Thank you all for the kind greets and thanks Joe45 for the offer but I've heard that shoot me your addy stuff before only to find a blown up mailbox.
Welcome back!!! I see you're from Long Island as well. Do you hit up any of the local lounges??

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk
i hit up Goodfellas in Medford on poker nights.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Thank you all for the kind greets and thanks Joe45 for the offer but I've heard that shoot me your addy stuff before only to find a blown up mailbox.

I'll just send the one cigar... you can trust me.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Very nice!! I'm usually at Matador cigars in Massapequa or when meeting with some fellow BOTL's here from the forum for a herf I'm at the Hauppauge lounge.