What's new

Just picked up some Red Dot Cohiba pequenos

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Not really super premium cigars, just over priced.
super premium are sticks like Davidoff, Dunhill, Greycliff, Ashton Esg sticks like that.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i agree with Kelly, dont think "I" would consider it a premium smoke but the pequeno's are a decent short smoke.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
they are a decent smoke if it wasnt for the price. if you're gonna pick up a box of the Dots, might as well pick up a box of Sig I's or II's for the price. and a hell of a lot better smoke.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
they are a decent smoke if it wasnt for the price. if you're gonna pick up a box of the Dots, might as well pick up a box of Sig I's or II's for the price. and a hell of a lot better smoke.
Thread jack........christ im so mixed up and lonely,
cant even make friends with my brain.
im too young to be where im goin',
and im too old to go back again.

John Prine

Love John Prine:applause:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sig? What are those? Sorry, neophyte question, but I can't pretend that I know what you are talking about when I don't.

Thank you all for the advice

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Local B&M used to keep them in a special humi and pretend they were special. I think it was just a play on the name. "We keep out COHIBAS over here".

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Not one of my favorites - as a motter of fact I have a few left and if anyone wants one, I'd rather send one to you to let you try it rather than to have you buy any. But, just like everyone else says, smoke what you like.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I wouldn't mind trying one, I haven't had the (dis?)pleasure of trying one yet. I have a couple of CCohibas in the humi, but haven't smoked anything of that brand yet.