What's new

Just Pulled The Trigger On An Accumonitor 20-40

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
And now the fun begins, most of the design work is done, not all, but most, the last stuff I can do on the fly, but, Saturday brings on wood shopping for the new armoire.

I just spoke to Matt from Avallo Humidors and sent him my online payment (cant say the P word) for an Accumonitor 20-40 humidification system with the optional fan timer.

He's going to start building the system this week and I should have it by the end of next week, so off to the lumber yard I go. I'm pretty sure I'm going with Black Walnut, unless I find a bunch of really nice Cherry, either way, I love both woods. The finished product should be about 72" tall, 40" wide and 22" deep, four doors, two top, two bottom, bottom doors with wood raised panels and top doors with a golden colored seedy patterned type glass.

Man I'm stoked, time to get rid of both coolerdors! I'll be sure to photo document the entire process...if anyone cares. :dunno:

Photobucket Link

Wade

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Sweet Wade, for sure we want pics and status updates.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
OK, I made a mock up out of MDF tonight just to get an estimate on size. I may need to scale down a bit. Outside dimensions are:

Height - 72" Plus crown molding
Width - 38"
Depth - 23"

I got a few great ideas tonight as I was assembling the sample, so hopefully I can pull them off in the real deal. I created a Photobucket album to keep track of all the pics, that way I won't have to eat up bandwidth here.

Why I took the pics of my shop ad tools, I don't know!

Photobucket Link

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well, I was proud of my shop.:frownno:

Holy Hank, that is one awesome shop my good man. I love the Powermatic 66 and your wide belt sander, I have some serious envy there.