What's new

Just realized I've been here never said "Hello"

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I was sitting here looking through the new posts and realized that I've never introduced myself. Well here goes...

My real name is Jeff. I'm 30 years old and work as an auxiliary operator at a nuclear power plant. Live in Cary, North Carolina. I'm married with one wife, no kids although we are expecting in April. There goes my cigar money. I was sure there was some subconcious thing going on which made me build a coolidor the other day and go cbid crazy. Anyhow, I've smoked cigars regularly since January 2008. First cigar ever smoked was a Te-Amo in Busch Gardens - Williamsburg when I was in high school. It was a DOG ROCKET. Even then I knew what a crappy smoke tasted like! Second cigar was a Fuente 8-5-8 natural when my nephew was born in June '07. Smoked a couple Punch's in Cape Cod in August of that year. Then the bug bit in early December of 2007 and its been 6 humidors, and a half ready coolidor since.

I'm partial to Pepin smokes. My favorites are San Cristobal's with Tats a close second. I just really can't get past that salty tone I get in the San Cristobal's. I really enjoy having a 1 or 2 of each of the limited editions that come out every year. I love trying new smokes. I can't wait for the San Cristobal's with the sungrown wrapper to come out. My other brands are La Flor Dominicana Cameroons and Oscuros, LG Diez, VSG's and any Padrons.

Anyhow, I've really enjoyed reading and learning the last 10 months even though I don't post much. I'm glad I found this place and I'm about ready to unleash some of my stash of goodies on unsuspecting victims.

jeff

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
歡迎您,本理事會充滿了良好的見地的人。我喜歡lfd也。你有什麼愛好。

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
welcome to the board.

and be careful with those unsuspecting bombs...some brothers 'round here fight back...