What's new

Just received ...

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
My auction purchases just arrived today, since they are going in the humi for a month or so to age, I would like opinions on whether what I received was any good or not:

Cremosa Cubana churchill's

Joya del Jefe robusto's

Pirates Gold #4 corona's

Slow-Aged Perdomo's #826 robusto's

are there any worth really looking forward too?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I hope I don't come across snobby, but I've never heard of those, let alone smoke any.

I wish you the best of luck. On second hand I may have heard of the slow aged Perdomo's from a Cigar International catalogue. I know nothing about any of those cigars though.

Smoke em and tell us how they are!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Have tried the Pirates Gold. Not a bad yard gar. Never had a Perdomo Ithat I didnt appreciate in some way. David right. DO a review.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've not personally smoked any of these, but I did read on another forum that Cremosas are possibly the worst cigar ever rolled. Perdomos are hit or miss for me ... but I do like the Edicion de Silvio, Lot 23 and Reserve Rosados.

In any case give 'em all a try. The only opinion that really matters is your own.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I bought some Cremosa Cubanas back when I first started smoking, and I think I smoked a couple. Had to put the rest away cause I didn't care for them at all. Everybody's got different tastes, tho!

TYLER

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry, I have not tried any of these either. A good site to check out reviews of cigars is www.top25cigars.com. As stated before, everyone has different tastes and likings so with the reviews you will get different opinions but alot of times you will see a pattern, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Hope this helps and Welcome to BOTL!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Sorry, I have not tried any of these either. A good site to check out reviews of cigars is www.top25cigars.com. As stated before, everyone has different tastes and likings so with the reviews you will get different opinions but alot of times you will see a pattern, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Hope this helps and Welcome to BOTL!

thanks for ths site.. doesn't look good only one of them is listed there and that is the Pirate's Gold #4 not the best rating either.

Is there a list of cigars that are considered acceptable for say bombing/gift giving that doesn't cost an arm and a leg per stick?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My auction purchases just arrived today, since they are going in the humi for a month or so to age, I would like opinions on whether what I received was any good or not:

Cremosa Cubana churchill's

Joya del Jefe robusto's

Pirates Gold #4 corona's

Slow-Aged Perdomo's #826 robusto's

are there any worth really looking forward too?

You know what, I actually kinda enjoy the Pirates...as a nice YARDGAR. But by no means would I age it (well, not that "a month" is really going to put any age on them anyways).

I say smoke em and enjoy em, age be damned! :smokingbo