What's new

Just registered 6/1

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Good day to all. I started smoking cigars last year but only during golf (you know, the drugstore kind). In February, I began reading about cigars and learned quite a few things and got serious about cigars. I'm still learning and have sort of narrowed my preference to medium body (light and heavy medium bodied) cigars. I prefer AF La Unica and many Gurkha editions. I am in the process of trying out some full bodied cigars (JdN Antano, Hansotia 3x, Camacho Corojo, Hoya Dark Knight and a couple of Pinar 3000 from a bud of mine). I'm not sure what I can contribute to these forums, but I enjoy talking about, reading about and smoking a nice cigar. I live in upstate NY and am enjoying the nice weather since I'm not allowed to smoke in the house....that's okay, I love and respesct my family.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Glad you've joined a great group. The folks here will answer all of your questions, without the BS you get on many other forums. Welcome, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Mike

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome. This is a great group with good suggestions from NC to CC. Jump right in.:computer:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome to BOTL! Ask away and it looks like you are moving in the right direction with your smokes!