What's new

Just saying hello from sunny Palm Springs Area

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I've been lurking here for some time, and gathering a wealth of information from what seems like a great and friendly group of people. I just wanted to say hello and how glad I was to be able to find this site to aid in my growth with my new and favorite activity. Now if I can just convince my wife that I won't spend all my extra income trying to fill up the new humidor I invested in. lol

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Now if I can just convince my wife that I won't spend all my extra income trying to fill up the new humidor I invested in. lol
That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I used to think the same thing when I built...

This:

Now I'm building this:

Welcome to BOTL!:hysterica

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn I'm glad my better half wasn't lookin over my shoulder when I saw that, I would be hearing about it for days. Thats a real nice set up you created. Truly impressive

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Now if I can just convince my wife that I won't spend all my extra income trying to fill up the new humidor I invested in. lol
Yeah , what Wade said. I started with a 10 stick humidor 6 months ago. And now I have a temp controller wine cooler with abou 6.5 cubic feet of storage. Welcome to the board, I keep alot of my purchases under the radar by buying smokes from the guys here and having them sent to the office. The I just hit the cooler in the garage and put them away before she sees me. :king:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Seeing as I am the only one home when all the mail gets delivered. Wife doesn't get home till late evening. I'm always able to hide my purchases before she gets home. The good part is I get to get on her about all the clothing she buys from those damn catalogs she gets. LOL. The real problem is I have an excellent cigar shop a few blocks from my home. And I keep making the mistake of reading the cigar reviews, and off I go the next day.