What's new

Just saying Hello

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Name is Tom, new to the site. Hoping to meet some fellow enthusiasts of the leaf. I am a pipe and cigar smoker though I know less on the cigar side of the house, though I know I enjoy a good glass of bourbon with my cigar and usually prefer coffee with my pipe.

Would like to branch out and find some new cigars to enjoy, been buying the Perdomo Lot 23 mainly in maduro but not sure where to go next.

Navy Veteran and proud of my dolphins.

Tom

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Tom in Chicagoland, Tom. :cool: I'm also a big fan of bourbon with my cigars.
Thank you Sir! I need to go to the local B&M and pick up a few cigars today, looks like it will be a beautiful day here in Spostylvainia County Va. What Bourbons do you prefer? I have been enjoying Bulleit lately and I haven't cracked my last bottle of Buffalo Trace because it is not easy to source here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I picked up an Intemperance XXI and a Whiskey Rebellion, not sure which to try out first but it's going to pair up with a double of Buffalo Trace.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Tom, I'm usually a high proof guy these days. Booker's, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof and Stagg Jr. are my jam, but I have 30+ open bottles that I'm currently drinking through. Maybe I have a problem? ;) :LOL:
It’s only a problem if you run out. So I’d say at 30+ bottles, you’re a long ways from it being a problem

Welcome to BOTL SubSailor, if you want suggestions maybe try some Tatuaje or Viaje if you haven’t already (y)