What's new

Just went off the deep end: Wine a dor!!!

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ha, so after reading on here about the cool-a-dors and realizing they didnt fit what i had in mind, i searched craigslist and found a vino 28 that isnt cooling right for $100. well, i offered the lady $50 and a Gurka Spec. Ops and just picked it up!

Im going to get the cooler working so the summer months will not be an issue, but for now ill work with what i got!

but that means my cigar/accessory budget just got spent....:frownno: but its better than spending a lot on a small humidor ill outgrow soon!:smokingco

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks, now i just need a new board and some beads and ill be set!!! well, i need some more boxes too till i can get forests drawers.

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Good find. I have been looking in my local CL for months with no luck finding a decent one. I cant wait to see it full, though i'm sure it wont take long. :thumbsup:

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
there are still a few coolers in town i didnt get, in case anyone needs me to snag one for ya

16 bottle Magic Chef #MCWC16MCG $60
20 bottle Danby for $60
36 bottle Magic Chef for $180 (supposed to have a cabinet built around it that comes with it)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good find. I have been looking in my local CL for months with no luck finding a decent one.
Same here. And I'm in "Wine Country"! All that shows up on CL around here are the countertop TE's or if it's larger, it's a refrigerator.

Congrats on the score!

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you and 25's build are the main reasons i even looked. i was seriously about to pull the trigger on a 3rd herf, an x40, to keep my boys in. as it is now, i have them in bags with pillows around the living room (keeping them hid from the cats...damn it).

i cant wait to get this thing up and going. i just have to get a new board or peltier ( i think its the peltier)

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
If its the peltier LMK what the model number peltier they used. When I bought mine for the big fix I bought an extra.

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$50 is your cigar budget???
for now. but you have to realize im still in the "smoke everything under the sun" faze, with only a few predilections towards Diesel Shorty's and undercrowns. hell, ive only ever had 1 habanos and that was by grace of a gift while i was being a lounge fly and helping (by request) out at my local b&m.

so yeah, that $50 can go a long way in the mixed bag lot with "my guy" at an online retailer. would i buy a box? hell yeah, if i could get my hands on some undercrown gorditas or lp9s (not the pig....) or something i felt it was worth buying in bulk and letting sit. I know I can get my shortys in boxes, just dont have the need too.

i also have a hammock camping budget, and a chopper budget, etc...lol i am actually looking for a "sponsor" for an upcoming camping event, since last year i put it on a bought a mazo of Devils Weed (shudder) for all to, um, enjoy... hoping to do a little better this go round