What's new

JWIntosh "JEFF" IS Stuck In Dallas Overnight

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey you Dallas BOTL's. Jeffy was on his way down to Belize and due to the weather you'all are having he and his girl friend are stuck overnight tonight and today in Dallas. They are at the Baymont Inn in Bedford and his cell is 619-306-0274.

If you can meet up or just want to tell him too bad. Give him a call. They leave tomorrow morning at 6AM.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bedford is close to Arlington.. If I was there in the metroplex I would give him a call.. sandwiched between Hurst and Irving.:smile:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah, it's raining cats and dogs here (or as we say here in MexicoJr™, "Gatos y Perros").

Crap, I'm totally bogged down tonight....hmm, maybe I can break free....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Come one guys, it's not often you can meet up with a CA brother in TX. May be a once in a lifetime smoking buddy. Anyway good luck Jeff.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
BUMP. Come on. Poor guy is sitting there with a week and a half supply of cigars...

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm still at work, but I get off in an hour-and-a-half...after that, I'm gonna see what I can do to hook up with him.

I don't know much about that side of town, gotta try to find a cigar-friendly place over there.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
SOMEBODY better hook up with him...otherwise he's liable to start seeking out the comfort of USPS offices! :squinteye

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm still at work, but I get off in an hour-and-a-half...after that, I'm gonna see what I can do to hook up with him.

I don't know much about that side of town, gotta try to find a cigar-friendly place over there.
Excellent. I knew the Texas guys would bring it. I know he is a cab ride from the airport.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just talked to him. He found a resturant near the hotl and they will let him smoke cigars. Wow. That is progressive.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Just talked to him. He found a resturant near the hotl and they will let him smoke cigars. Wow. That is progressive.
Shit, guess that makes it easy on my part!

I'll give him a shout after work. :smile:

Now the question is, do I go over there in the TRUCK, the JEEP, or the BOAT ???

LMAO! :headroll:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
:applause: :applause: :applause: :youarethe I was glad somebody was available! I used to hang right there 20 years ago and was just tore up :barf:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Okay first of all, I had HELL trying to get home after work...I live right next to White Rock Lake in east Dallas and I hit *THREE* road closures due to flooding!

This is about a mile and a half from my house:

And you can't see in that photo, but stuck out in the middle of that was a DART bus! My wife took some photos, if I get a chance I'll post them up tomorrow.

Oh, also on one of my three detours, I drove past this (like, 5 feet next to it):

Crazy, huh?

Anyways....

After I eventually got home and grabbed some choice sticks (wink*wink) I drove across the city about 45 minuts to the little Mexican restaurant where Jeff and Jay were already drinking beer and smoking cigars. We all opened up our travel humidors and traded/exchanged a bunch of smokes. It was like kids trading baseball cards. LOL!

In fact, a woman at the bar came up to us and asked what we were doing because it looked like so much fun and she was just fascinated with the sheer volume of cigars on the table. I had my 15 stick cigar caddy, Jay had his two 5 stick caddys, and Jeff had his big Cigar Solutions case that musta had 20+ sticks in it. The woman said it looked like we had an entire cigar store with us!

:rofl:

Anyways, it was a good time. Jeff got shitfaced on Tequila shots :bigeyes: and he bought me a giant freakin' Dos Equis beer...thanks, buddy! We ended up staying in the bar about 45 minutes after it closed, drinking, smoking, and watching the Mavs play the Lakers on TV.

To anyone else in the area: you missed out! :grinFU:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Anyone who has not herfed with Jeff is missing one of life's little joys. Glad you guys had a great time. Jeff dont forget you have a 6AM FLIGHT. HA, HA< KA.