What's new

JWIntosh "JEFF" IS Stuck In Dallas Overnight

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Awesome, wish I could've been part of that!

Tyler (Halon) should be stopping by the shop tomorrow, actually ... he's in town and wants to see it (which is a bit unfortunate, the place is a mess right now.)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Talk about a hard luck case. They missed thier connection in Miami. Still getting out today but wow.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
HO-LEE CRAP!!!

I can't believe they missed their connection. Man, so was it because of DFW air traffic, or something in Miami? Or wait, was it because Jeff had a killer hangover?!?

:grin:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
They were delayed an hour in Dallas and had a 50 minute connection in Miami. That is Jeff's story anyway. Something about drinking all the champagne in first class and switching to vodka on the flight down to Miami may have had some bearing.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
They were delayed an hour in Dallas and had a 50 minute connection in Miami. That is Jeff's story anyway. Something about drinking all the champagne in first class and switching to vodka on the flight down to Miami may have had some bearing.
Maybe he told Conch Ceviche story...:dunno:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
what a hoot!! can't wait to go to texas again,,,, i can't believe i just said that! maybe i should be in the 'intoxicated' thread! smoking a bigass LG right now! and, i'm being yelled at,,, time to dance! ya'll have fun....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I cannot think of a better example of brotherhood than driving across town on a freakin Monday night in a huge storm to meet up with a brother stuck because of a flight delay. Excellent work Altercall & Electric Sheep. You guys rock.:smokingbo