What's new

JW's an idiot contest...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
OK, no winner yet, but we are going to move into the "Finals" portion of the contest. 7 of you managed to guess a whopping ONE correct cigar each. That's right! Out of all of your guesses, not one person managed to guess more than 1 correct cigar!

So the following 7 people will be allowed two guesses per day until we have someone who gets the exact three cigars I had in the caddy. The lucky 7 are:
Wasch_24
Fredneck
Stoagies&Hoagies
Smokem_94
CVM4
Headbanger
Icehog3

I'll think of a hint to post up before noon...feel free to hold your guesses until then. However,the first person to guess correctly wins. Until then, here's what I can tell you: All three of the cigars have been guessed.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Jwrussell said:
OK, no winner yet, but we are going to move into the "Finals" portion of the contest. 7 of you managed to guess a whopping ONE correct cigar each. That's right! Out of all of your guesses, not one person managed to guess more than 1 correct cigar!

So the following 7 people will be allowed two guesses per day until we have someone who gets the exact three cigars I had in the caddy. The lucky 7 are:
Wasch_24
Fredneck
Stoagies&Hoagies
Smokem_94
CVM4
Headbanger
Icehog3

I'll think of a hint to post up before noon...feel free to hold your guesses until then. However,the first person to guess correctly wins. Until then, here's what I can tell you: All three of the cigars have been guessed.
Heh heh heh...I didn't see this post until Todd pointed out that I wasn't a finalist.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hehe, no probl Rob.

Mike, I don't have any BBFs or VR Famosos. Never had any real "stock" on either. But you only missed out by one on your first guess of the day. The Boli Tubos are actually buried in the back of the cooler so that I don't go after them all the time. :thumbsup: