What's new

K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I bought a fiver of this cigar after digging on the Gurkha line. My expectations were not too high for multiple reasons.

1) Gurkha's IMHO are sporadic in quality
2) This is a lower end from the same manufacturer

The smoke was decent enough. Very mild. I didn't have any trouble with lighting it, but the burn was very rough. It was a light smoke with decent construction until I hit the middle point. The cigar started to burn uneven but the draw remained constant.

It did have a nice taste, more like the Gurkha regent series so I was happy with that aspect. It's tough to describe the taste but it was maybe like a light cedar, which was refreshing.

For the price I would give it a 7.5 out of 10. Hope this helps and I will smoke this on the golf course or give it to friends who might appreciate a mild smoke.

--pb

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Oh I see, grasshopper so pawn it off on the teacher!! Huh well now, I haven't gotten you package out yet. What should we do about this now!!

:grinFU: :ahole: :hysterica

J/K Bro, thanks for the package of smokes.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Donk,

I sent one to you b/c I know you like Gurkhas and you probably haven't smoked that one yet! It is not a bad smoke...not a legend, but not a bad smoke at all.

Let me know what you think...

btw, yard gars are good when the time is right..............:stretchgr

All the best sensei!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You know, I love the flavor of Gurkhas, but hate that they always want to make jawbreakers. I hate the large ring gauges they put out. Although if you are a fan of smaller smokes pick up some of their tins. They have some GREAT shorter 15-minutes smokes. They use long-leaf filler instead of short filler most tins end up getting filled with.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm actually smoking it right now. It's actually a good cigar. It is actually a little on the light side like you said. But still a good Gurhka, Thanks for the thought Bro.

:youarethe